*WARNING: Before you read...*

Alot of people happen to look at me and think "Wow...she's beautiful". Beauty ain't shit. Some of the PRETTIEST people do the UGLIEST things so....get to know me first.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RandomCosmicCreativity; his manifesto!


"its not RIP Kanye West...its the rebirth of the old one...hopefully."



We Were Once In A Fairytale*;
Kanye West X Spike Jonze



This is good shit. Please DO NOT hate on its randomness. I understand that it was so-called 'weird' but that was the point...like duh. MAD Creative!!!! I give it 5 stars. Inside Kanye is a person who is hurting...on the outside he is stuck on the hype with his cocky, annoying, arrogant attitude and he wants to change. DEMONS!--He wants to get rid of his' demons thus bringing about a new found Kanye. A sensible human Kanye.

BEAUTIFUL.
I was just really sad when the little creature had to die. SMDH. I would have married it.

R.I.P Little Demon-Creature Thingie. Always and Forever.!
*Note: [Things are not always what they seem. You may think celebrities are 'living the fairytale' but really its something DEEPER inside...]

No comments:

Post a Comment