*WARNING: Before you read...*

Alot of people happen to look at me and think "Wow...she's beautiful". Beauty ain't shit. Some of the PRETTIEST people do the UGLIEST things so....get to know me first.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

WALE'S ALBUM LEAKED...!@#%$@%#!

...no I do not have the link. You know why? Because I am greatly pissed that it was leaked 11 days early using binary code. and I know Wale didn't leak it. People are posting the link all over their blogs and shit -- thats NOT FUCKING COOL. I don't give a fuck anyway because when I find out who did it....they will be SHOT in the HEAD!!! and I mean it.


I just pre-ordered my copy anyway with autographed booklet...for ugh $13.99 (NOT BAD!) 

11/10 We STILL OUTCHEA!
Buy yours or Download It From iTunes. NO BULLSHITTIN' MANNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment