*WARNING: Before you read...*

Alot of people happen to look at me and think "Wow...she's beautiful". Beauty ain't shit. Some of the PRETTIEST people do the UGLIEST things so....get to know me first.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Its Goin' Down! Ay!

I know..I know...date after date Wale's debut album has been pushed back more than my grandaddy's hairline...yess...I know BUT, he informed us through Twitter™ that it is official...NO MORE FUCKING PUSH BACKS. (Thank You God!)  I can't fucking wait. WOOT.WOOT.  Mrs. Folarin outchea.!


ATTENTION: DEFICIT
Wale Folarin
November 10, 2009
Released Songs i.e. "HOT SHYT HOY SHYT COME AND GET IT"
1. Ice and Rain
2. Fly Away
3. Inhibitions (Let it Loose) ft. Pharell
4. Bittersweet
5. World Tour ft. Jasmine Sullivan
6. Contemplate ft. Rhianna 


No comments:

Post a Comment